Monday, December 04, 2006

My next project

So, now The Kite Runner is almost over and I seem to have agreed to join on with another movie, starting immediately. My original plan was to take a well deserved break, hang around in Beijing until the 20th, fly home and then decide what I want to do next. But the special effects crew for this movie is coming over for a scout starting this Friday and will be here for a couple of weeks, and I thought I should at least meet them and see if I like them. They will be going home for Christmas, which will allow me to at least take a break for a couple of weeks, and then I can decide if I want to stay with them on the movie when they come back or not.

I'm leaving for a town a couple hours away from Beijing soon to finish up the last two shooting days on Kite Runner, after which I am scheduled to come back and immediately travel to Hebei with these American SFX guys. I will not pass go, I will not collect my pay, and I will not attend the China wrap party. But whatever, the thought of getting onto a movie with all my favorite Hong Kong stars is too tempting, even though I know it will probably only be fun for about two weeks.

Either way, I do plan to be home starting on the 20th, I just have to meet these guys first and see whether my ticket will be one way or round trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home